Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thanksgiving:)

So much to be thankful for this year. My amazing husband, parents who I adore, brother and sister and brother in laws, inlaws who couldn't be better and my amazing, lovable, funny, squeezable boys!! My heart is so full -- and the thought of being so lucky to be getting one more just melts my heart.

The boys have a lot to be thankful for.

Liam "I'm thankful for my moster truck bedroom"
Nolan "I'm thanful for mommy and daddy and my trucks" and later that day....ME: "Nolan I'm so lucky you are my little boy" NOLAN: "Mommy, I"m so thankful for chocolate cake". Haha!!
Jared "I'm thankful for my new office (cracking me up cause he thinks he's going to have an office now that his new bedroom set has a desk!)"
Later that day "I'm thankful for my brothers - I really love them"

How lucky am I?! So thankful for our health and for each amazing member of our family. XO

No comments: