We're finally in!! Didn't think it would ever get here but as of June 15th, we are now Wrentham-ites! The night before closing, we got a call at 10:30PM from our realtor/friend Tony saying that our lawyer (who we had given power of atterney for 120 Polley closing) who had all our checks was not going to be able to make the closing due to him being in the hospital with a serious injury. It was insane, I obviously didn't get any sleep!! The next day we still weren't sure if it would happen or not, thankfully Tony drove to the hospital, had the seriously injured lawyer sign over his name and we were in business. After hours of waiting, we finally got hooked up with another lawyer and started the whole process around 1PM. We met Tracy Lyons at the closing who was buying our good old Polley house. She was a doll, I'm glad it went to her.
Had lots of help unpacking and moving in! Jack and Martha had the boys - which was a huge help and Maureen was over, helping them (at 37 weeks prego, giving them a bath too:)
Jared had a rough few nights, asking us if he could go home, sobbing crying. It broke our hearts but after a few days he was saying "I love this house". Liam and Nolan weren't phased at all. This is an amazing home, I'm so happy here!!! So much room for storage and for playing. I'm NEVER leaving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment