Friday, June 5, 2009

Moving Day...we're almost there!!

9 Days till moving day!!! Did I mention how excited I am??!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I love Polley Lane, after all Jon and I fixed this place up and made it look pretty good if I do say so myself and it's also where we brought home all of our adorable baby boys (and puppy boy)!! But on to new memories and a pretty amazing house. Soon enough. This weekend is devoted to finishing our packing. I feel ready - I am proud of myself and have been packing up things for over a month.

Jared keeps talking about moving to a new house but I don't know if he really gets it. I've discovered the best toy ever you can give a little boy is a card board box. They are in heaven. Jared pretends they are tents and also lawn mowers...such an imagination!!

Fun new things the boys have been up to:
Nolan: Has discovered his voice!! My once quite, calm boy has found his scream and he loves to be loud. He thinks he's hysterical when he shouts --- I'm trying not to laugh so I don't egg him on.

Liam: Pretends he's going to sleep all the time. Liam loves to cozy up with his blanket, say "night, night" and pretends to snore. Funny man. I always catch L & N up in their room - pulling apart all the blankets in Jared's bed and tucking each other in. I also catch them in our bed - all snug in our blankets. They are so cute, look like an old married couple.

Jared: Mowing the Lawn, loves it!! Gets so excited when he can help Jon.

No comments: