Jared is such a crack up, he is always making us laugh. He's still learning new words everyday but what he does say and the way he says things (with all his many hand motions) makes us laugh very hard. Constantly asking us "Mamma, what you do'in" with his hands up in the air asking a serious question. Loves his brothers Liam and Nolan. Still calls both his brothers "Nolan" most of the time since I think it's easier for him to say. Night time is adorable, he climbs up on the crib rails when they are each in their crib and says "Night night Nolan" then over to Liam's crib "Night night Liam" and blows them both a kiss. Could eat him up...love these moments between my boys.
Liam's CRAWLING!!! ON the move....I am in trouble, it's so funny to now see him just crawl into the kitchen. For so long it was easy to contain everyone in the family room but NO more. He's like an inch worm, up on all fours and then down on the belly to push himself forward but I'm calling it an official crawl. Favorite food is cheese.
Nolan I would say is almost crawling. He's down on the belly, pulling himself forward like a little army man. He doesn't always get up on all fours but he's getting there. He just started clapping and bopping to music...too cute!! Favorite food is cheerios and pancakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment