Had to pick up a few last minute items at Stop and Shop today with the boys. WHY, why why do I think these quick visits will ever go smoothly when all they want to do is run through the aisles and carry & pick up very breakable t hings off the shelves (Nolan was walking around with two jars of pasta sauce - thankfully no brakage and I got them back on the shelves before a catastrophy!!!).
The check out counter was UGLY - No lie, a 5 foot tall display of kit kat bars right near us - you can see where this is going, right?!. I don't know who knocked it over but just imagine 500 kit kat bars all over the floor. I am still sweating thinking about it. And all there saying is 'can i have this one, i want this one". On a good note - the store opened a new check out aisle to get me out of there ASAP. Ah,,,the joys of boys:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment