Saturday, January 17, 2009

What's new in our world:)

Not much going on but looking forward to the weekend. My boys are headed to Grammy and Papa's for a sleepover starting today at 3 and I won't see them till tomorrow night (I'll miss you much of course but I think a little break will do us all good:) We're going to Skipjacks at Patriot Place for a yummy dinner and then heading out for some drinks at Bar Louie - should be fun! Tomorrow I'm helping Tony out with a bridal expo - I'm booked to help all of January and one in Feb. Hoping for no snow tomorrow so we'll get lots of brides.

Funny antics for this week:
Gave Marley a bath and when I turned my back, Liam hopped in the tub with all his clothes on. He's a crazy man:) He loved it...haha

Nolan - still obsessed with matchbox cars. He woke up screaming crying from a nap yesterday cause he spotted a car on top of his buruae and needed to hold it. We never see you without a car or plane in your hand - your obsessed! When Liam was crying yesterday you were patting his head -- too cute.

Jared - Has gone TWO days peeing on the potty. SO EXCITED...are we over the hump? Lets keep our fingers crossed. 1 out of 3 no longer in diapers will be a beautiful thing:)

Love you guys -- Make me smile big every second of the day (most seconds at least:)!!!

No comments: