Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!!!

Christmas has come and gone and I must say I'm a bit sad. I have always LOVED Xmas but this year, sharing it with our 3 little men, was the best. Every day leading up, we would listen to christmas carols on the radio and the cd's we made, we baked, we crossed off the days on the advent calendar and would talk about santa and all his reindeer. They were hysterical. Liam and Nolan really didn't know what was going on but knew it was something exciting and Jared this year was fully aware. He kept talking about Santa flying around and being a good boy. They were a blast...from start to finish. Yesterday I asked Jared if he had a fun Xmas and he said "Christmas is all done mommy, 'borry" (his pronounciaton of sorry)" Haha, he knew I didn't want it to be over either. They are having a blast with all their new toys though, keeping very busy. Jon was so good to me - got me boots (that I'm returning...sorry babe - not my style:), new VS stuff, a new outfit. What a good boy!!! Maureen annouced on Xmas that they're having another baby -- I'm thrilled for them.

An awesome Xmas and amazing year. :)

No comments: