My babies are officially one year olds!! So exciting & completely blows my mind that a year has passed already since Liam and Nolan were born. Seems like just yesterday Jon and I were driving to Newton Wellesly Hospital, checking in and getting ready to meet our twin boys.
The birthday party was so fun. Sean and Lissa got them a blow up jumpy castle for their big day - the kids loved it. Nolan was loving life just sitting in there jumping on his bum. He was too cute. Jay had Liam and I had Nolan - they were adorable. Kristen got some awesome pics on my camera but I can't even tell you how sad I was when I accidentally deleted them:( Anyhow - they are in love with chocolate cake. Noles had 2 pieces and wanted to also eat the plate. If it fit in his mouth he would have.
This past year has been the craziest, busiest, tiring, most INSANE year of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment