Friday, March 21, 2008
Jared...open the door!!!
This week did not start out on a good note!! Monday morning we had a nice trip to the Christmas Tree Shop to pick up our Easter basket goodies (thankfully, Jared doesn't notice what I put in my basket or I may let on there is no Big Bunny). When we got home I brought Nolan in, put him in his exesaucer so he can't crawl around while I'm getting everyone out of the car. Next I bring in Jared since this is the order of the carseats. Finally I grab Liam to head back into the house but to my suprise, my adorable little two year old Jared has locked me out of the house!!! NOT GOOD because I do not have a key to the storm door that he has locked. I am freaking out, I have Liam screaming in the car, Marley running around free outside, Nolan crying inside and Jared roaming free ruling the house. I am pleading with him outside, "Jared turn the lock, let mommy in the house, see that button, turn it around" -- as he's opening and closing the main door saying "suprise" "ta-da" not listening to my instructions. He then runs and grabs the remote control and asks "show mommy?" to which I tell him you can watch all the shows you want, all day long if you let mommy in!!! I had called Jon to tell him to come home but then I notice Jared has grabbed my glass bowl off the hutch and smashed it on the floor. As I'm screaming "Jared, that is dangerous - BIG BOO BOO" he is loving that mommy is outside and starts hucking the glass across the room against the wall. HORRIFYING!!! As he's throwing and he's asking me "what happened momma" as if I don't see him being a tiny little monster child! All this while Marley is now running in the street, a woman pulls over and asks if he's my dog and if I need any help....NO I"M FINE BUT my kids are locked in the house while I"m stuck outside w/ no key!!! Just a terrible terrible morning --- thank GOD Jon flew home. Oh, the joys of a two year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment